Airway friendly orthodontist focuses not only on teeth straightening and correcting a person's bite but also on improper breathing issues like obstructive sleep apnea. At Vincent & Bullwinkel Orthodontics, we will focus on your orthodontics needs and we will also pay attention to airway problems. Mouth breathing is associated with:
- Lower tongue posture.
- Narrow upper jaw and crowded teeth.
Poor breathing can result in periods of low oxygen level which can lead to:
- Changes in direction of facial growth.
- Reduced chewing function.
- Gum disease.
- Number of significant health conditions.
Here are some of the benefits of airway orthodontics:
- It can provide a good night’s sleep without any struggle to breathe while sleeping.
- It can help healthy facial development of the young ones who get treated at that age.
- It reduces or helps in eliminating the need for jaw surgery in the future.
- It can help breathing and performance in all aspects of life.
If you are looking for airway focus orthodontics in Charleston, SC - at Vincent & Bullwinkel Orthodontics we provide exceptional services of airway orthodontics