We welcome you to our office and appreciate your taking the time to consider the many benefits orthodontics can provide. At your first visit, we will introduce our office and staff. Drs. Vincent and Bullwinkel will listen to your needs and concerns, and perform a complete clinical exam, which will include a review of the dental/medical history, evaluation of the teeth and bite, and estimation of treatment timing and fees if appropriate.
If treatment is indicated, diagnostic records are taken in order to allow an individualized evaluation and custom treatment plan for each patient. Once the records have been studied, Drs. Vincent and Bullwinkel will discuss the treatment options with you in detail at your consultation appointment, answer any questions you might have, and go over the associated costs.
The appointment for placing the braces usually takes from one to two hours. After that, you’ll see us at regular intervals of four to eight weeks for adjustments, which usually take 20 to 40 minutes.
Treatment times vary, depending on the severity of the problem, the degree of movement required, and patient compliance. Our office uses innovative treatment techniques along with state-of-the-art technologies to ensure your treatment will progress as efficiently as possible.
Patients are seen by appointment only, and we make every effort to be on time and ask that you extend the same courtesy to us. If you are unable to keep an appointment, please notify us as soon as possible, and we will reschedule you as soon as feasible.
Friday, Saturday, Sunday: Patients seen on emergency basis
The cost of treatment depends on the severity of the patient’s problem. You will be able to discuss fees and payment options before any treatment begins.
We offer payment plans to suit different budgets. We also accept assignment from most insurance plans and file any necessary papers. We work hard to make our services affordable. Our goal is to provide you with a beautiful smile at an affordable price.
We provide the highest level of professional care, and offer the following financial options:
- If full payment is made at the onset of treatment, we will offer a fee discount.
- To fit your individual needs, financial arrangements can be made to extend your payments over the anticipated months in treatment.
- We accept CareCredit financing (0% down and 24 months of no interest for qualified applicants).
- For your convenience, we accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- We help those with flex spending accounts to maximize their benefits.
If you have insurance, we will help you to determine the coverage you have available. We ask that you assign your insurance benefit to us. The balance will be arranged for you to pay.
Professional care is provided to you, our patient, and not to an insurance company. Thus, the insurance company is responsible to the patient and the patient is responsible to the doctor. We will help in every way we can in filing your claim and handling insurance questions from our office on your behalf.
Please contact your insurance carrier or our office for more information.
Convenient Online Services
We know how busy you are. That’s why we’re committed to providing you superior, leading-edge service. With our secure online service, you will be able to:
- View your appointment and account information at any time
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders
- Check your payment history and see current charges
- Make secure payments online
- View your clinical records at home (photos, X-rays, etc.)
- Print out flex spending reimbursement and tax receipts